Midnight Lagoon Composition is a recent addition to Nicholas Yust's Black Label collection, and one of very few with a landscape/tree subject rather than an abstract. It is crafted from aerospace grade aluminum, acrylic paint, and an indoor/outdoor protective clear coat finish. The design and patterning shown in the photograph is ground into the surface of the aluminum behind semi-transparent acrylics, allowing the grinds to show through the color and create a holographic effect. The acrylic coloring is applied in various layers with intentional reactive treatments for the very organic, fluid, and ethereal finish that creates a gorgeous artistic statement in any setting. Effective lighting will exaggerate the reflective grind patterns and enhance the depth and dimension of the piece.
- Overall Dimensions: 20W x 24H x 1D (inches)
- 100% Hand-Crafted by Nicholas Yust
- Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor Placement
- Hangs easily on nails, screws or hooks
- Light-receptive metal grind pattern etched into the metal (behind the blackened vignette) creates a holographic effect in the artwork