Interior Designers, Galleries & Art Procurers Welcome!
Over the years we have had the privilege of working with interior designers, fine art galleries and art procurers all over the world; from local decorators working with their first clients to well-trafficked galleries struggling to keep art on the walls to big time corporate art installers working on 1,000+ room hotels and Fortune 500 companies. We have had so much positive feedback from them, and of course we adore them as well, as they help broaden the reach of Nicholas's work.
One of the main reasons designers and art procurement companies keep coming back is really due to our absolute "YES" mentality: we have never had to turn down a project due to fabrication or capability limitations - we can always find a way to bring your concept to life. Custom projects are our specialty, regardless of the specs. Although we are very selective with our galleries, the ones we currently work with love us because Nicholas's work is extremely eye-catching and tends to sell very well in person.
Here are a few reasons why ModernAbstractDecor.com is a great partner for interior designers, art procurement companies and fine art galleries:
- Discounts: We offer discounts to the trade. The exact amount will vary based on many factors, including the pieces ordered, type of display, order history, install location, Nicholas's recent production schedule, etc.
- Bulk Discounts: We offer bulk discounts. Once again the exact amount will vary, however generally speaking, the larger the order, the larger the discount.
- Fabrication Capability: Nicholas is extremely talented and has virtually limitless design and fabrication capabilities. Be it an oversized outdoor moment for a corporate designer, or simply an art gallery looking for some exclusivity with a custom design. Any size, any quantity, and specs - if you can dream it, we can build it.
- Totally Open Customization: Unlike some artists, Nicholas is totally open to direction and preferences from pickier clients - he is happy to take your concept and simply bring it to life.
- Samples & Swatches: We send small ~6"x6" samples of Nicholas's actual work that can be used as swatches/samples for your clients to see and approve textures, colors and finishes before ordering the full project.
- Photoshopped Renderings: We also provide digital renderings of his artwork on your client's walls to help them visualize the project (typically we do this free of charge for serious buyers.)
- Public Gallery: Nicholas is the proud owner and operator of the Yust Gallery, connected to his studio in Cincinnati. Designers, galleries and procurers love this because even if they are not local, they know he always has a rotating selection of gorgeous metal art on the wall and ready to ship on short notice if needed.
- Newsletter: We send a non-intrusive monthly newsletter notifying you of our new releases, new styles or design techniques, exclusive discounts/sales, art shows we are exhibiting at, etc.
Please feel free to
contact us to review your project and get a free, no-obligation price quote. We love the mutually-beneficial relationship of working with interior design firms, art galleries and art procurement companies, so let us know what you need and we will gladly show you how we can help!