Enigma Gold/Pewter is an abstract expressionist masterpiece that must be seen in person to be truly appreciated. The metal substrate has been slowly eaten away with a handheld plasma torch and manually bent, curved and kinked for an artistically balanced sculptural display. The surface has been etched with swirling layers of broad grind patterns behind semi-transparent acrylic paints. The melding black and gold hues have been reacted with chemical and thinner treatments for an edgy, industrial effect. This brilliant abstrat wall sculpture can be displayed both indoors and outdoors, and makes an intriguing centerpiece in an urban, contemporary setting.
- Overall Dimensions: 48W x 33H x 4D (inches)
- 100% Hand-Crafted by Nicholas Yust
- Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor Placement
- Hangs easily on nails, screws or hooks
- Plasma-cut and manually formed body. Light-receptive grind patterns etched into the metal (behind the gold/black colors) create an almost holographic effect in this wall sculpture.
Overall Customer Rating of Reviews: