This Copper Tree piece by Nicholas Yust features a gorgeous myriad of Autumn colors, all of which are a natural reaction in the metal when exposed to extreme heat. After carefully etching and grinding the tree and landscape scene into the surface, Nicholas slowly and meticulously torches the copper in passing rows to superheat the material until the natural heat patina emerges. This creates the lovely burnt reds and oranges, purples and blues, and even the silvery accents. * PLEASE NOTE * - this piece is a was slightly damaged in transit to a gallery, so there is a small ding along one of the edges (see closeup photo for reference.)
- Overall Dimensions: 16W x 20H x 1D (inches)
- 100% Hand-Crafted by Nicholas Yust
- Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor Placement
- Hangs easily on nails, screws or hooks
- Light-receptive metal grind pattern etched into a torched copper panel with a wooden backing.