Autumn Dusk is a recent addition to Nicholas Yust's Black Label collection, and one of the first to incorporate opaque airbrushed streakes waving across the surface. As the name suggests, the coloring captures lovely Fall sunset. The painting is crafted from aerospace grade aluminum, acrylic paint, and an indoor/outdoor protective clear coat finish. The design and patterning shown in the photograph is ground into the surface of the aluminum behind both semi-transparent and opaque acrylics, allowing the grinds to show through the color and create a holographic effect. The acrylic coloring is applied in various layers with intentional reactive treatments for the very organic, fluid, and ethereal finish that creates a gorgeous artistic statement in any setting. Effective lighting will accentuate the reflective grind patterns and enhance the depth and dimension of the piece.
- Overall Dimensions: 36W x 24H x 1D (inches)
- 100% Hand-Crafted by Nicholas Yust
- Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor Placement
- Hangs easily on nails, screws or hooks
- Light-receptive decorative grind patterns applied to the metal behind semi-transparent and opaque acrylic paints and a glossy finish.