Join Us: Holiday Open House at the Yust Gallery in Cincinnati
Saturday December 10, 2016 | 7pm to 10pm - Please Click Here to RSVP (Free of Charge)
Metal Wall Art & Modern Sculptures by Nicholas Yust
High-End, Hand-Crafted Metal Artwork - The Ultimate "WOW" Factor...
Most of our clients come to us looking for "the one" - the piece of artwork that is going to define their space. The wall display that will turn heads and make a bold statement. They cannot always describe it with words, but they are actively engaged in a search for something artistic, convinced that they will "know it when they see it." Fortunately this tends to be their last stop...
Nicholas' modern metal artwork demonstrates the industrial presence of solid structure and durability (inherent with works of metal) while capturing the brilliant essence of contemporary metal art with his delicate, variable grind patterns, unique panel layouts, and spectacular hand-mixed acrylic paint colors. His grind patterns are created using high-powered, hand-held grinders and a variety of grits and textures. Only after a lifetime of passion and over a decade of around-the-clock work can one master the designs and finishes that Nicholas has in his artwork. The photographs are a great indication of this, however to see it in person is another story entirely - his work always exceeds expectations.
If you are truly looking for the "WOW" factor in any modern or contemporary home or office, look no further, and prepared to be wowed...
Custom Size, Color or Design? No Problem.
Any of our artwork can be recreated to meet size and color specifications upon request. Visit our
custom metal art page and fill out the form with the details of your request and we will promptly respond with an estimate. Whether you would like to tweak one of the artist's existing pieces or you have an idea for your own design, we are happy to work with you. We work regularly with large corporations as well as individuals, so please do not hesitate to contact us with requests for any custom wall panels, floor sculptures, clocks, vases, random home decor, and even metallic signs and company logo displays.
Why do Luxury Hotels, Fortune 500 Companies & Collectors Worldwide Choose Us..?
- Hand-Crafted: All of our metal art and sculptures are handmade in Cincinnati by modern artist and sculptor Nicholas Yust. We are his exclusive representative and manage all of his online galleries and artwork sales channels.
- Experience: Nicholas has over a decade of experience as a metal artist, creating breath-taking modern metal wall art and decor; specializing in aluminum art, stainless steel art and copper artwork- while also working with brass, bronze and various coloring techniques as well.
- Design & Quality: With collegiate study and professional experience with modern interior design, combined with his eye for perfectionism, Nicholas Yust's metalwork emphasizes a unique contemporary style, signature metal grind patterns, and exceptional quality.
- Digital Renderings: With custom art requests we always do our best to create an accurate digital representation of the piece for you to review, revise and approve before the physical work begins.
- Free Samples: We offer handmade sample pieces for our clients to view how the actual finished metal artwork will appear, before committing to a purchase. This allows the customer to handle the art and view the exceptional quality of the artist's work - and based on our track record, nearly 100% of those who order a sample end up ordering the full artwork.
- International Prestige: Nicholas Yust's metal wall art, signs, decor and sculptures have been sold in over 40 countries worldwide, including Britain, Germany, Singapore, Canada, Australia, Denmark, Austria, Bulgaria, Netherlands, Japan, China, Puerto Rico, the United States, and even the Middle East. Modern art connoisseur's from around the globe appreciate the precision and emotion that goes into every piece of metalwork that the artist creates.
- Customizable: Any of our designs can be built large or small, depending upon your needs. We can comfortably create metal wall pieces 12 feet wide (and wider in most cases) and free-standing metal sculptures up to 6 or 7 feet tall. In some cases we can enlarge the pieces even more, depending on the design specifications, structural options, and the metal used to create it.
Our Commitment with Every Order:
- Outstanding customer service through our gallery representatives to answer all questions about your new original metal art. Contact us and put us to the test!
- Professional packaging of your art, sign or sculpture with extreme care by our experienced gallery staff.
- 100% Insured Shipping and discounted shipping rates on both domestic and international orders. We work hard to keep our clients happy, and helping to subsidize the shipping costs on our artwork is just one way we say 'Thank You.'
- 100% Secure Online Payment Processing - All credit card transactions are encrypted and processed through a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Certificate, providing the highest level of Security. Purchase your artwork with confidence, knowing that your personal information is safe. We also accept checks, ACH and money orders upon request.
Featuring the Modern Metal Art & Wall Decor of Nicholas Yust:
Nicholas Yust has created a wide variety of modern art, and his background as a metallurgical engineer tends to show through in the precision and perfectionism of his work. His artistic resume includes
custom interiors and fabrication, office/lobby artwork for corporate buildings, bulk art for hotels, restaurants and the hospitality industry, artwork for homes & personal collections, and the list goes on. Nicholas is a talented metalworker and a perfectionist as an artist. In terms of designs and structures his potential is virtually limitless, and he frequently incorporates wood, acrylic, and other materials in addition to his standard metals. He is quoted as saying, "If you can dream it, I can probably build it..." So put his artistic and metallurgical talent to the test - secure your order online or on the phone today.
If you are still window-shopping or looking for design ideas, begin by perusing through Nicholas Yust's most popular collections. Always keep in mind that the colors, shapes, sizes and materials are all customizable, so if you are looking for something with more earth tones, more warm tones, more structural variety, three-dimensionality, rounder, western-style, etc - whatever your style or taste may be, we are here at your service, with flawless metallic art and home decor backed by unparalleled expertise and craftsmanship.
Nicholas Yust creates his metal wall art and sculptures through an intricate artistic process that he has outlined in great detail for the benefit of his collectors. Only the highest quality, environmentally safe alloys are chosen for his metalwork, and he strives to keep his production 'Green.'
In addition to the finer artistic elements of his work, Nicholas's metallic mediums require heavy duty industrial equipment as well. He uses professional-grade shears and industrial cutters to size the rectangular sheet metal (and a handheld plasma cutter for cutting irregular or abstract shapes) and industrial breaks to customize the hanging brackets on the back. His signature grinding patterns require die grinders with various pad textures, and his colorful finishes require , airbrushes, torches and touch-up guns.
Nicholas has experimented for years (and continues to experiment today) on various techniques for coloring, tinting, reacting and painting metal. His artistry and expertise is evident in every piece in his gallery. Some of the techniques he employs for his artwork are very similar to that of an automobile. In fact, the protective coating he uses is the very same finish used on Lexus automobiles. For more information, see his
complete artistic process here.
All of this allows Nicholas Yust and
Modern Abstract Decor to confidently guarantee the life, finish and metallic shine of your modern metal art.